South Park goes HP South Park goes HP

Nice

Nice thing about South Park is its so easy to faithfully replicate in Flash! The voices weren't bad at all, it was just a recording quality problem. Some of the voices sounded pretty authentic!

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Very creative and funny!

I haven't played a console since N64, and most of my gaming was done on a Sega Genesis, so I don't have an opinion on either the Wii or the PS3. So, when I saw this cartoon I very much enjoyed the clever song parody. The lyrics were well thought out and the animation was great (quite appropriate for the medium). With all these reviews, you may not see this, but I wanted to give you a thumbs up. Keep up the good work!

Popular on the Internet Popular on the Internet

Very funny

Loved it...great concept!

God & The Scientists God & The Scientists

ROFL!

Hilarious. Well done.

The Thwomps The Thwomps

Funny!

ROFL...that was pretty funny...I loved it.

Scorched Earth: The Movie Scorched Earth: The Movie

Greatest!

Greatest movie adaptation ever...I loved it, and the humor was fantastic...talk about good music, too! It was 'timed' perfectly with the action. Good job!

The Wet Side of Damp The Wet Side of Damp

Good start..

Considering you're only 15, I think this is a pretty good start. Keep at it! The theme was good, but I found it a little to violent. The mother is killed, the father goes out and finds a monster, kills it, and cuts open its belly to free the child inside? A little gross!

We Are Robots - Geekbot We Are Robots - Geekbot

Wonderful!

I'm an instant fan of this series...the humor is top notch and the voice acting is excellent.

Angrybot 2 - Recess Angrybot 2 - Recess

Hilarious!

I thought that was really funny!

The Mad Cow The Mad Cow