RaidenX RaidenX

Excellent but no longer playable

An excellent classic. I hope the speed problem is fixed at some point as on recent generations of computers/flash, the framerate is so high as to be unplayable.

Red Cross ERU Red Cross ERU

Great example of a good Flash game!

This is a great example of what a Flash game can be. Unfortunately, this is just an advertisement and the gameplay is near zero. The graphics are good and the style is nice, but its clear there is no way to lose. A dialog pops up, you click "Yes", the game plays itself. If the theme was different it would make a great game for little kids.

I was a little disappointed that I couldn't run over the people with the Land Rover.

Journeys of Reemus Journeys of Reemus

Fantastic

Great work! I look forward to future chapters.

Prawn To Be Wild pt1 Prawn To Be Wild pt1

Okay, unfinished

The drawings were okay, and it had some decent humor. It needs more work though, and not much time appears to have been put in the game.

Asteroids Revenge III Asteroids Revenge III

I loved this game!

This game is original, the graphics are great, it is simple and elegant and addictive. Fantastic work!

QWERTY Warriors 2 QWERTY Warriors 2

Good but could use some improvement

I liked the concept of the game, but I would recommend having more enemies on the screen simultaneously rather than just speeding them up. The "Psychotic" level wasn't hard because they were going fast, but because the words were just too hard to read. It was too choppy. For each level, once the game got to a certain difficulty it really didn't become any harder, it just kept going. The only way for a skilled player to lose is by suicide.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Amazing!

Great game, very original. I liked the little touches and the detail (like the zombie soldiers showing up with a weapon when you find new weapons). The story was good, though its easy to miss if you don't think to read the diary. I would have liked it to go on longer, it was a bit easy.

QWERTY Warriors QWERTY Warriors

Tons of fun

That was a ton of fun! Great typing game. Very good job.

Air Hockey Ikoncity Air Hockey Ikoncity

Good game

I liked this. One issue, there is no penalty for not hitting the puck. There should be a time limit to when I have to hit the puck when it is my serve. It is quite easy to win simply by making 2 goals, letting the opponent make a goal, and then waiting for the time to run out.

Micro Racers Micro Racers

Great game!

I liked it...it was very well done. Now on to the constructive criticism...

The graphics of the scenes appeared to have been rendered in photoshop and looked very slick, but the cars were drawings in Flash? They didnt really match, and should have been rendered in photoshop I think. The controls were good, but the "water" and "sand" in the last track really didnt affect control, at least not noticable. I would have liked it better if I (and the other cars) had slid around on the water, and with a noticable difference in speed over sand. Allow the other cars to use Nitro...once I got the hang of the game after the first track, it was very easy.

Btw, the overhangs were nice and the shadow effects were subtle but quite slick, kudos. Hope you make more!