South Park goes HP South Park goes HP

Nice

Nice thing about South Park is its so easy to faithfully replicate in Flash! The voices weren't bad at all, it was just a recording quality problem. Some of the voices sounded pretty authentic!

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Very creative and funny!

I haven't played a console since N64, and most of my gaming was done on a Sega Genesis, so I don't have an opinion on either the Wii or the PS3. So, when I saw this cartoon I very much enjoyed the clever song parody. The lyrics were well thought out and the animation was great (quite appropriate for the medium). With all these reviews, you may not see this, but I wanted to give you a thumbs up. Keep up the good work!

Popular on the Internet Popular on the Internet

Very funny

Loved it...great concept!

RaidenX RaidenX

Excellent but no longer playable

An excellent classic. I hope the speed problem is fixed at some point as on recent generations of computers/flash, the framerate is so high as to be unplayable.

Red Cross ERU Red Cross ERU

Great example of a good Flash game!

This is a great example of what a Flash game can be. Unfortunately, this is just an advertisement and the gameplay is near zero. The graphics are good and the style is nice, but its clear there is no way to lose. A dialog pops up, you click "Yes", the game plays itself. If the theme was different it would make a great game for little kids.

I was a little disappointed that I couldn't run over the people with the Land Rover.

Journeys of Reemus Journeys of Reemus

Fantastic

Great work! I look forward to future chapters.